Saturday, December 8, 2012

Patients Help Line Number 0129- 6542356

 Author Introduction:

Before write something I would like to inform you that I am not a good writer, so may be you can face some problem while reading the blog but one thing that must say
all the content that I am going to write here are coming from bottom of my heart.
I am the owner of CMS Data Bank website. When I was 20 years old I saw a patient suffering from jaundice, his family admit him a hospital and start the treatment.
After 7 days, administration  of hospital inform to attendant of patient that patent is now in serious trouble, we can not handle this and refer to a nearby Medical collage.
Patient admit there but doctors of medical collage told them that now its too late, you are supposed to came hare before 5 days.

I do not want to disclose rest of story.

Now I am going to tell, what is the aim to write this patient history.

At the same time I thought if we have a platform where we can discuss about our problem, where to go for treatment, who is the best doctor for this disease near me and so on.

And now my dream comes true, I build a website and store the healthcare center's information there. We have our own agent to suggest you if you can not search the information through our website.


Patients Guide:

If you wish to know about a authentic and personalized treatment center near you for your health problem, all you need to do is call our patients helpline number 0129-6542356  and talk to our agent. Our agent will analyze your case history and guide you to the fastest, most effective Hospital, Doctors, Pathology and Medical Store near you.

We have a large database of doctors, hospitals, pathologies and medical stores and continuously we add more and more information on it. Our aim to have all healthcare related information on one place.

Way to collect the data for portal:

On our website all the information are provide by the center's own or doctors with proper sign. Our executive meet the doctor and request him to fill up the form, then only we upload it to our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment